A special ROSE has helped me to do a better job on showing you my family's slide-show.

A special ROSE has helped me to do a better job on showing you my family's slide-show.
Unfortunatly this blog doesn't show the viewing screen full-width. However, I've got a full screen version for you if you'll just click onto this Rose. The Rose will transport you to my blog called 'All Happy Talk'. This blog was created for those who have young children; who want ideas - who enjoy creating happy times with their children and family. If you'll click the Rose, you'll go through 'space'. When you get there, take 1 to 2 seconds to scroll to the bottom of that much shorter 'blog', and you'll see the beautiful pictures; and relax among the grassy lawn I've put there for you. After the first 4 songs on 'All Happy Talk', the rest of the 90 melodies are what I use to relax with; often to fall asleep to. I hope you enjoy your visit here, and there. Diane

I'm glad you came to visit! My children welcome you. Enjoy the music & the photo-show.

Sunday, March 2, 2008

AFTER A PRODUCTIVE DAY, IT'S TIME FOR MUSIC...TIME TO RELAX!



When I feel I've crossed off my list of THINGS TO DO with a measure of success; my family is settled for the night, and I need to just 'relax', then I go to the links I've created, for music, music, music!

After I make my selection from one of my play-lists, I now have about eight hours of non-stop melodies that I can relax with.

I close that play-list; the music keeps playing, and I 'double-back' here to start looking at all the art links I've created.

I usually read a few more poems; finish another chapter of a book I'm reading on-line (through the Google on-line books link), and avoid the television since I don't like paying for movies (too costly); don't like paying for extra cable services when I don't get to pick my own 'programs'.


I'd say I'm kind of picky......but this is what
works for me in
my life. If you're 'picky', take your
'pick' - or make up a
blog-spot of your very own - tell me about it, and
I'll come to visit!
Diane


Here's what I pick for my music: http://playlist.com/static/user/20509435.
If you've got laundry to do; late-night lunches to
prepare, then go for the 'Loud and Crazy' listing (this will get your energy
fired up). Hey, the kids might even like this track - they might even help pack
the lunches for the next week or so!



When I want art, well I first
go to the bottom portion of my blog where my favorite artist's pictures and
links are listed. Once I've visited their pages, I choose
http://illusionsgallery.com. I simply love to look at all the works of art Joyce
has to offer.


When I just want to browse
and 'dream', I go to
http://abcgallery.com.
I love
http://artcyclopedia.com.
Then I head over to a couple more - my computer has 'bogged' down by now; my
eyes are tired, so I take a break and have some tea.
Tea time - eyes are tired now.
Diane

No comments: