A special ROSE has helped me to do a better job on showing you my family's slide-show.

A special ROSE has helped me to do a better job on showing you my family's slide-show.
Unfortunatly this blog doesn't show the viewing screen full-width. However, I've got a full screen version for you if you'll just click onto this Rose. The Rose will transport you to my blog called 'All Happy Talk'. This blog was created for those who have young children; who want ideas - who enjoy creating happy times with their children and family. If you'll click the Rose, you'll go through 'space'. When you get there, take 1 to 2 seconds to scroll to the bottom of that much shorter 'blog', and you'll see the beautiful pictures; and relax among the grassy lawn I've put there for you. After the first 4 songs on 'All Happy Talk', the rest of the 90 melodies are what I use to relax with; often to fall asleep to. I hope you enjoy your visit here, and there. Diane

I'm glad you came to visit! My children welcome you. Enjoy the music & the photo-show.

Saturday, March 8, 2008

MAKING BEAUTIFUL MUSIC...thanks, Mom!



.



http://www.playlist.com/node/28132075 - My Carnegie Hall music. My mom sent me this picture; mother just beat 'cancer' on 1/20/08 - we're all so happy. Her mom would be about the age of this lady if she'd lived; she died at age 47 - so sad - a wonderful woman (I was given her name as my first name).


If you want this play-list (again, my Carnegie Hall 'wish-list')to 'stand-alone' on your computer tray - play while you're looking at other web-sites, just click this link, and it will 'pop out' at you! Be sure you click 'view', so you can start the 10 hours of beautiful music! Your concert is about to begin right here: http://www.playlist.com/standalone/28132075.


I think of my mother - all my family so often; being
so far away, makes it hard.

I think of my children - all grown up; all
far away as well.....

I come here to 'visit'
my family; some of the photos have been sent to me by the magic of the I-net! I
cherish the technology that lets me visit my family whenever I want to. I
thought maybe you'd like to meet my family too, so I've made a link to my
PHOTO-SHOW.

Today is March 8; it was one of
the most beautiful snow-falls at my daughter's home in Ohio. She quickly sent me
beautiful pictures she'd taken; ever diligent - ever helping me 'see all of
them' as they experience life.

Experience your life; live it - enjoy every minute as this lady of seems to have done - believe you can live to 106 (or more). I think her face is beautiful - I think my grandmother Wilma might have even looked like this.

I'd like you to meet my family:

http://www.Photoshow.com/members/SIXTYFIVEALIVE

1 comment:

IL said...

We have another common thing : my family lives so far from me too, 1500 kilometers away in Budapest, Hungary. My mother lived 170 kilometers from her family (my grand parents) and she was always sad about it, I find myself in the same situation right now...
yes, happily the high-tech helps us :)