A special ROSE has helped me to do a better job on showing you my family's slide-show.

A special ROSE has helped me to do a better job on showing you my family's slide-show.
Unfortunatly this blog doesn't show the viewing screen full-width. However, I've got a full screen version for you if you'll just click onto this Rose. The Rose will transport you to my blog called 'All Happy Talk'. This blog was created for those who have young children; who want ideas - who enjoy creating happy times with their children and family. If you'll click the Rose, you'll go through 'space'. When you get there, take 1 to 2 seconds to scroll to the bottom of that much shorter 'blog', and you'll see the beautiful pictures; and relax among the grassy lawn I've put there for you. After the first 4 songs on 'All Happy Talk', the rest of the 90 melodies are what I use to relax with; often to fall asleep to. I hope you enjoy your visit here, and there. Diane

I'm glad you came to visit! My children welcome you. Enjoy the music & the photo-show.

Thursday, March 20, 2008

A MOST INCREDIBLE WEB-SITE; I just can't read French!

Well, thank goodness ART is visible in 'any language'.
Beautiful art; incredible photography - all at this site!
Igor lives in France; had a nice e-mail from him, and obtained his web-site link. To top it all off, he does web-design; a remarkable display of talent. Treat yourself - pay him a visit. Here's his link: http://www.mozaikart.org/
Hello Diane,this is my first visit on your blog and I confront immediately your advertisment of my art, what a wonderfull reception !I promise, I will work on the English version very soon, I will let you know when ready.I am also preparing a new blog which will be on three or four languages (French, English, Hungarian and maybe Polish), it is called Pro Etnicum (http://proetnicum.blogspot.com - not ready !).Concerning the other part of your blog here, let me look around, I see in advance that it is rich of extremly interesting things :)Hope to hear about you soon.

2 comments:

IL said...

Hello Diane,
this is my first visit on your blog and I confront immediately your advertisment of my art, what a wonderfull reception !
I promis, I will work on the English version very soon, I will let you know when ready.
I am also preparing a new blog which will be on three or four languages (French, English, Hungarian and maybe Polish), it is called Pro Etnicum (http://proetnicum.blogspot.com - not ready !).
Concerning the other part of your blog here, let me look around, I see in advance that it is rich of extremly interesting things :)
Hope to hear about you soon,
Igor

HAPPY IN NEVADA said...

Hi - I'm just figuring all this 'comment' stuff out - now I see I can reply back to you this way!

I'll be glad to see your new web-site; again, your technique with your art is just the finest (I find it hard to pick the exact word).

I hope you enjoy the play-list connection I sent; I've added 100 more on a list that features nothing but violin. A young lady in Malaysia is writing me; she's a violin student, so I made this for her.

She's just written me that she's delighted with the music; it's made a good Easter gift for her.

Enjoy your holiday. Diane