A special ROSE has helped me to do a better job on showing you my family's slide-show.

A special ROSE has helped me to do a better job on showing you my family's slide-show.
Unfortunatly this blog doesn't show the viewing screen full-width. However, I've got a full screen version for you if you'll just click onto this Rose. The Rose will transport you to my blog called 'All Happy Talk'. This blog was created for those who have young children; who want ideas - who enjoy creating happy times with their children and family. If you'll click the Rose, you'll go through 'space'. When you get there, take 1 to 2 seconds to scroll to the bottom of that much shorter 'blog', and you'll see the beautiful pictures; and relax among the grassy lawn I've put there for you. After the first 4 songs on 'All Happy Talk', the rest of the 90 melodies are what I use to relax with; often to fall asleep to. I hope you enjoy your visit here, and there. Diane

I'm glad you came to visit! My children welcome you. Enjoy the music & the photo-show.

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

My family came to the USA in 1631 - we feel very fortunate to be here, indeed...


I hope you enjoy your visit to Sixty-Five-Alive. I hope each that reads this 'blog' is healthy; happy, and as proud of their country, as I am of mine.
I wanted to leave the link to one of my favorite books; I feel so lucky, it's 'on-line' - and that I found it 45 years ago because I believe it made a great difference in how I saw life, and how I've lived it.
This link is to my 'family' and some dear friends - a bit of my life....http://www.photoshow.com/watch/ts5nh4Ae

5 comments:

Ron said...

Love "The Rose". You've been tagged in my blog. http://retiredindelaware.blogspot.com/

the cajun said...

My friend at "Retired in Delaware" told me about you and your blogs. Just started reading your "Roll with the recession and will be back many times as things continue to circle the bowl in our ravaged country. I tried to post a comment over there but found no way to do so. So, here I am.

Thanks for all your energies and the great posts.

HAPPY IN NEVADA said...

How nice to hear from you, Ron!

Thank you for sharing those beautiful comments on your blog, about me - and mentioning me to 'the cajun'........

Now, I'll have to run over, and visit the cajun; let him know why I disabled the comments on that http://rollwiththerecession.blogspot.com of mine. Pretty much I was getting goofy anonymous statements, and I'd have either had to deal with the onslaught, or just remove comments.

I was also a bit disappointed to get some statements that while positive, I wound up visiting their site and seeing they'd taken my material without asking first.

I don't mind if they put a link (as I do to others), but when they 'snitch' and call it their own, that's not cricket.

I don't like writing things like 'copyright' - and I don't do that with any of my photos as so often I see done.

I trust others; I give credit where credit is due, and I create my own original (original as it is to me because it comes from my thoughts) concepts; it's just that I find not everyone has the same integrity level.

I'm sorry I couldn't get those e-mails to you. My daughter-in-law is also on AOL; nothing is working for her for the past 3 days, so we talked by phone.

Oh well - there will be 'those times'.

Now I'm off to see CAJUN. Diane

Unknown said...

What a beautiful photo!

How cool that your daughter and I share a name and a passion. :)

Unknown said...

How Beautiful!

I don't know how you keep up with several blogs. :) You're one busy lady!