A special ROSE has helped me to do a better job on showing you my family's slide-show.

A special ROSE has helped me to do a better job on showing you my family's slide-show.
Unfortunatly this blog doesn't show the viewing screen full-width. However, I've got a full screen version for you if you'll just click onto this Rose. The Rose will transport you to my blog called 'All Happy Talk'. This blog was created for those who have young children; who want ideas - who enjoy creating happy times with their children and family. If you'll click the Rose, you'll go through 'space'. When you get there, take 1 to 2 seconds to scroll to the bottom of that much shorter 'blog', and you'll see the beautiful pictures; and relax among the grassy lawn I've put there for you. After the first 4 songs on 'All Happy Talk', the rest of the 90 melodies are what I use to relax with; often to fall asleep to. I hope you enjoy your visit here, and there. Diane

I'm glad you came to visit! My children welcome you. Enjoy the music & the photo-show.

Monday, April 14, 2008

Fort Custer where my father trained for WWII


I was pretty little when I remember my father dressed in his Army uniform. Mom and I would travel to Fort Hood in Killeen, Texas to visit dad when he came home on leave.
A dear friend of mine sent me the greatest link today - it has pictures of
penny post-cards that my parents and grandparents used to send all those years
ago.
Each state has a few shown; all are listed by
county. Maybe you'd like to look up a 'memory' from this
list.

No comments: