A special ROSE has helped me to do a better job on showing you my family's slide-show.

A special ROSE has helped me to do a better job on showing you my family's slide-show.
Unfortunatly this blog doesn't show the viewing screen full-width. However, I've got a full screen version for you if you'll just click onto this Rose. The Rose will transport you to my blog called 'All Happy Talk'. This blog was created for those who have young children; who want ideas - who enjoy creating happy times with their children and family. If you'll click the Rose, you'll go through 'space'. When you get there, take 1 to 2 seconds to scroll to the bottom of that much shorter 'blog', and you'll see the beautiful pictures; and relax among the grassy lawn I've put there for you. After the first 4 songs on 'All Happy Talk', the rest of the 90 melodies are what I use to relax with; often to fall asleep to. I hope you enjoy your visit here, and there. Diane

I'm glad you came to visit! My children welcome you. Enjoy the music & the photo-show.

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Let me WELCOME YOU - to a beautiful art-piece & music!




By permission of the owner (Joyce), who is also listed on the left-hand side of my 'blog-home', under ILLUSIONS, I think you'll 'gasp' when you see the beauty of this angel!

Joyce has thousands of prints; from the old masters to
the current. I was able to get her approval for uploading this particular
painting, for all of you to enjoy!


Joyce's address is: Illusions Gallery, 122 Lee Street, Carrollton, GA 30117.

You can enjoy her beautiful collection through this link - I spend hours looking at her latest additions to the enormous collection she already has. Speaking of looking, how about listening and looking! This seems to go so well with 'any angel' you might encounter during your day. Try:
http://www.bettertobless.com/movie2.html.

I don't publish her prices because I don't represent her; just appreciate all that she's done, to bring nominally-priced prints of some of the most beautiful original pieces of art, to the homes of those who could never afford an 'original' (including me).
The Illusions Gallery, and Joyce - thank you so much.
http://illusionsgallery.com/.

Diane

No comments: