A special ROSE has helped me to do a better job on showing you my family's slide-show.

A special ROSE has helped me to do a better job on showing you my family's slide-show.
Unfortunatly this blog doesn't show the viewing screen full-width. However, I've got a full screen version for you if you'll just click onto this Rose. The Rose will transport you to my blog called 'All Happy Talk'. This blog was created for those who have young children; who want ideas - who enjoy creating happy times with their children and family. If you'll click the Rose, you'll go through 'space'. When you get there, take 1 to 2 seconds to scroll to the bottom of that much shorter 'blog', and you'll see the beautiful pictures; and relax among the grassy lawn I've put there for you. After the first 4 songs on 'All Happy Talk', the rest of the 90 melodies are what I use to relax with; often to fall asleep to. I hope you enjoy your visit here, and there. Diane

I'm glad you came to visit! My children welcome you. Enjoy the music & the photo-show.

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Art & Music - Leaving the Scene & Eyeconart.net!




New friend! New Links! The group Leaving the Scene lets me listen to 25 minutes
from their latest performances; a little like hearing Heart with some Led
Zeppelin mixed in (and not too loud either).
I was so impressed by Rayn; lead singer, and author of the
many songs they perform. All that talent; up in Portland, Oregon - right where
my dear friend (Robin) also lives. I do wish I could zip up to Portland right
now; what a great time I'd be having as I'd visit both of them!
Enjoy the music of LEAVING THE SCENE - you can choose from a
variety of their songs; I ordered my CD of their latest release through LIFO
records - pretty darned reasonable in cost, for such a great group!
http://www.myspace.com/leavingthescene.

Robin's Eyeconart is soothing and dreamy. http://www.eyeconart.net/. My links start my day great;
keep me going until I hit the sack - sometimes exhausted, but never wanting for
music; art, poetry, some funny quotes - some inspiring quotes, and a few
suggestions for good family living. I like to look at Robin's art, and listen to
the beautiful music at
http://wguc.org/listen/streams.asp. Classical music and
beautiful art just 'go together'.


One of the most beautiful paintings I've
ever seen is by Robin Urton - her BUDDHA BEING (copyright protected) welcomes me
each morning; I have them on blank greeting cards - love sending them to my
friends. If the magic of my computer will allow an 'upload', it just might
appear here as well. I'd love to see them on pendants - maybe Robin already has
done that...hmmm - better link up to her site, and see if she has.
Okay, the magic computer has performed!
It's nice to have my simple words flanked by Robin's art, and a beautiful
picture painted by Mom-Nature.
Oh yes, and why did I also enjoy my visit to Robin's site? Dear Robin; she's created one of
the best ART HISTORY 'tab's, I've found.
I can view by the Art Period; suddenly
I'm in a gallery - 'back in time', and thanks to the dialog she's
provided, I can learn about those pieces of art; the well-known artists, without
having to struggle finding it elsewhere.
Thank you, Robin - what a great day I had some months ago,
when I also 'came to visit' you!
http://eyeconart.net/.
Okay, so you're not done 'gazing' at fine art? There's
more up on the left-hand side of this 'blog' home of mine.
If you'd like to read and look a bit more, then try: http://www.artic.edu/.
By the time you're done with this, I'm sure your tea
will be cold; it's time go get away from the computer - or get those e-mails
cleared that have backed up while you were 'browsing'.
Whoops - my timer has gone off;
the sheets are tangled again - the roast is done, and it's time for dinner!
Gotta run.............


No comments: