A special ROSE has helped me to do a better job on showing you my family's slide-show.

A special ROSE has helped me to do a better job on showing you my family's slide-show.
Unfortunatly this blog doesn't show the viewing screen full-width. However, I've got a full screen version for you if you'll just click onto this Rose. The Rose will transport you to my blog called 'All Happy Talk'. This blog was created for those who have young children; who want ideas - who enjoy creating happy times with their children and family. If you'll click the Rose, you'll go through 'space'. When you get there, take 1 to 2 seconds to scroll to the bottom of that much shorter 'blog', and you'll see the beautiful pictures; and relax among the grassy lawn I've put there for you. After the first 4 songs on 'All Happy Talk', the rest of the 90 melodies are what I use to relax with; often to fall asleep to. I hope you enjoy your visit here, and there. Diane

I'm glad you came to visit! My children welcome you. Enjoy the music & the photo-show.

Friday, January 25, 2008

Bella on the Beach & Family Education...




"Hi, I'm Bella on the beach"!
This is our newest member born 9/11/07
Now isn't this just a gift from heaven!!
My daughter sent this picture of the proud mom and dad
..our family grows even greater,
and we're so very glad!

Speaking of families..............

WHAT DID I LIKE ABOUT THE FAMILY EDUCATION LINK?
I liked everything!
With the new babies recently born into our family, I particularly liked the section they have on 'names and their meanings'.

They have THOUSANDS of names for boys and girls; you type in the name, and then it gives you the origin; the MEANING, and the spelling variations!
I learned that my name (Diane) and its meaning was something I'd probably never live up to. But - that's my middle name, and I'm definitely not sharing my first name because dad said to mother: "Okay, we can name her after your mother because she died a few months ago, but we are NEVER going to call Diane by that."
Dad loved two songs back then - My Diane and Nancy with the Laughing Face.
I was born first, so I was Diane
Nancy was born second; does have a laughing face.
Then dad ran out of songs he liked (other than Nature Boy, and he sure wasn't going to stick my brother with that moniker)!

There is so much more to enjoy; crafts - health; even discussions of how to manage your child's needs at varying ages. I think it's a wonderful web-site!
Diane


3 comments:

HAPPY IN NEVADA said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
HAPPY IN NEVADA said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Artist Sandie said...

Diane, Thank you for the invitation, glad you have a page up and going. I enjoyed my visit and the writings. Nice to meet you an your wonderful work. Maybe MySpace next?
Your artist friend, S. M. Smith